Food poisoning has been reported via TripAdvisor at Xperience St George Homestay in Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt.
One couple spent most of their holiday receiving medical care from the onsite doctor. “We picked up food poisoning on our first day and spent the next five days receiving injections from the doctor – even the doctor himself had it!” he claims.
Xperience St George Homestay is promoted by Thomson and featured for its “pool scene” and “all inclusive buffet and á la carte restaurants”.
One guest claims “the food in the hotel wasn’t fit for a dogs bowl and was the same every night”.
Another holidaymaker suffered “ill health” persisting up to two weeks. “Symptoms immediately occurred following consumption at the restaurant – we work hard for our limited time away, avoid this hotel!”
“Thank god for McDonald’s and Pizza Hut delivery” praised one holidaymaker. “We ate out nine out of ten of the nights we were there – not what you expect at all inclusive” she continued.
Head of Travel Law at Your Holiday Claims, Anne Thomson, responded to the claims: “It is always disappointing to hear of holidaymakers contracting illness whilst on holiday.
“We last received enquiries from holidaymakers who suffered gastric symptoms at this hotel in September 2014 and I find it extremely worrying to hear that holidaymakers are continuing to be affected by illness.”
Have you suffered illness at Xperience St George Homestay in Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt?
If you have suffered illness whilst on holiday at Xperience St George Homestay in Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt, contact our travel law experts today to find out if you’re entitled to make a claim due to your disruption.
Our legal experts have over 50 years combined experience in the travel law industry and are awaiting your call.
For a free initial consultation, contact our legal experts today by calling us on 0300 100 2851, or complete our online contact form and one of our experts will be in touch shortly.