We are reading shocking reports of holidaymakers apparently contracting Salmonella food poisoning whilst on holiday at the Sandos Caracol Beach Resort and Spa in Mexico.
A hotel guest said on TripAdvisor: âThe food was terrible and everything tasted stale. I contracted Salmonella food poisoning from undercooked or recooked chicken in the grill restaurant.â
Another holidaymaker posted the following review on TripAdvisor in September: âWe took all the recommended vaccines but all of us became ill. We were a party of 14 and 9 of us suffered stomach sickness. I almost never get sick but this was the worse I have been.â
Anne Thomson, Head of Â at YourHolidayClaims said: âHolidaymakers should never be exposed to Salmonella food poisoning and serving undercooked chicken is totally unacceptable. Salmonella can cause serious illness if it is not treated quickly and correctly, and this type of food poisoning can leave holidaymakers confined to their rooms for days on end or requiring hospital treatment.
âWe urge anyone who has suffered sickness at the Sandos Caracol Beach Resort and Spa to get in touch with us. We can give free legal advice and also give an estimate of how much your claim could be worth.â
Contact our Holiday Illness Claims Team
If you have been ill whilst on holiday at the Sandos Caracol Beach Resort and Spa in Mexico, we will help you to make a successful claim for compensation, including compensation for any medical costs, travel expenses or any other financial loss you have incurred as a result of your illness. YourHolidayClaims endeavor to provide unparalleled support throughout your holiday illness claim.
Contact us for free legal advice today and speak to one of our friendly expert holiday illness solicitors by callingÂ 0330 100 2851.