Lessons appear not to have been learnt by staff at the Sunrise Holidays Resort as only two months after we originally reported on illness, it would appear that holiday makers are once again becoming unwell.
Guests have complained on TripAdvisor of suffering sickness, diarrhoea, stomach cramps and fevers.
One disappointed couple said that their âhoneymoon was completely ruined.â
They went on to say that âon a few occasions the chicken was not cooked, it was still pink and translucent; the fish was slimy and undercooked also!â
AlthoughÂ initially thinkingÂ that the hotel was âwell keptâ onlyÂ four days after arriving a couple fell ill and have said that the âreception staff and the Doctor were not helpful in the slightest.â
Several reviews have said how the hotel just seemed interested in âTripAdvisorâ reviews and âthe grounds of the hotel take priority over the guests.â
As the couple could take no more of their âholiday from hellâ they decided to leave early to seek medical treatment.
Anne Thomson, Head of Travel Law at Your Holiday Claims said: âI am deeply saddened by further reports of illness at this hotel.â
âIf standards have slipped as reported this is unacceptable and I hope the hotel management and tour operators promoting the Sunrise Holidays Resort will conduct a thorough investigation into the cause of the illness.â
Are you still on holiday at the Sunrise Holidays Resort?Â If so:
- Seek prompt medical attention if you become ill and ensure that you receive a copy of your medical record.
- Keep receipts for anything you purchase in relation to your illness.
- Report the issue to the representative and take a copy of the complaint.
- If possible take photographic evidence to support your claims, showing any health and safety concerns.
Have you returned?
- If your problems have not resolved book an appointment to see your GP, you may need to provide a stool sample.
- Seek legal advice and speak directly to a holiday illness expert.
- Tour operators are notorious for undervaluing claims, so do not accept any offers without seeking independent advice. If you attempt to deal with the tour operator directly, you may accept a woefully inadequate offer.
Why choose us?
We are wholly independent and we act for our clients, not tour operators. We aim to obtain the best possible outcome for your claim. The team at Your Holiday Claims has over 50 years experience in this area of travel law and each year help hundreds of holidaymakers to receiveÂ compensation for illness or injury suffered abroad. We pride ourselves in the service which we provide.
Claim the compensation you may be entitled to â start your claim today
If you have been affected by the outbreak of illness and had your holiday ruined at the Sunrise Holidays Resort, call our helpline today onÂ 0330 100 2851 to speak directly to a highly qualified, experienced holiday illness expert.
Alternatively, if you would like to arrange a call back request, simply complete the online contact form on our website and we will be in touch with you as soon as possible.