A British holidaymaker who travelled to the Grand Hotel in Sharm el Sheikh, Egypt, has turned to our holiday claims team after she along with her partner, were struck down with illness.
Scores of âterribleâ complaints have also poured onto TripAdvisor in recent weeks, after many have reportedly suffered symptoms of suspected food poisoning, thought to have been caused as a result of the food served in the all-inclusive restaurant onsite.
A gentleman who travelled with his wife to The Grand Hotel said on TripAdvisor: âMy wife and I both got sick out there which could have been for numerous reasons and we werent the only ones, having spoken to other guests.â
A lady from Manchester who was also taken ill during their stay in July commented: âBoth me and my partner and a lot of others at the hotel fell ill whilst holidaying at the hotel and the waiters who were serving food, they too were ill.â
Anne Thomson, Head of Travel Law at Your Holiday Claims, said of the reports: âWe have recently received an enquiry from a young lady who travelled to The Grand Hotel in recent weeks.
âBoth claim to have suffered symptoms of gastric illness and based on the reports we have read, we fear many others may have been affected.
âI would urge anyone who has been unfortunate enough to have been taken ill during their stay at The Grand Hotel to seek medical advice straight away and to get in touch with us directly, as they may be entitled to make a claim for compensation.â
The Grand Hotel holiday illness compensation claims
The team at Your Holiday Claims has helped hundreds of British holidaymakers across the UK to successfully receive holiday illness compensation and with our help, you may be entitled to make a no win no fee claim.
For more information and to find out how much your claim may be worth, call our helpline on, 0330 100 2851Â Or, simply complete our quick online contact form and we will be in touch with you as soon as possible.