Several holidaymakers have reportedly fallen ill at the five star Coral Sea Holiday Village in Egypt.
The luxury all-inclusive resort, set in Naqb Bay, promises exclusive use of 12 swimming pools and âan extensive variety of cuisinesâ.
However, recent guests have reported their horror on TripAdvisor at âpoor quality foodâ served in the restaurants and faeces ridden swimming pools.
A recent holidaymaker, who stayed at the resort with family, reported: âWe were ill, I believe due to food poisoning, and it wiped me out about 6 days of our holiday.â
âThere was a large range of food but it was very poor quality. I spoke to a rep about it and they agreed with me!â
âSpent a lot of money on medication in the local pharmacy as we were so ill so stock up on your own anti-sickness, anti-diarrhoea and rehydration sachets if you can.â
âThis was a holiday we were looking forward to for over a year and it was a disappointment.â
One anxious parent added: âMy little boy had the Egyptian stomach bug 4 days into the holiday and was sick all over the bathroom floor.â
Anne Thomson, Head of Travel Law at Your Holiday Claims, commented: âIt is concerning to hear of holidaymakers suffering illness at Coral Sea Holiday Village.
âI would encourage any holidaymakers affected to seek legal advice on whether they could pursue a claim for holiday illness compensation.â
Contact Your Holiday Claims
If you have suffered illness whilst staying at Coral Sea Holiday Village within the last 3 years, you may be able to make a no win no fee claim for holiday illness compensation.
Your Holiday Claims have over 50 years combined experience in successfully recovering holiday illness compensation and are here to help.
To find out what your claim may be worth, call us for a free consultation on 0330 100 2851Â or simply complete our online contact form and we will be in touch shortly.
- Suspected food poisoning causes holidaymakers to be hospitalised at the Coral Sea Holiday Village
- No fun in the sun at Coral Sea Holiday Village as holidaymakers struck down with illness
- Coral Sea Holiday Village âGo at your own riskâ
- Red Sea Holiday Village sickness outbreak affects British holidaymakers
- BBC Watchdog Hotel, Red Sea Holiday Village, Egypt, still continues to cause outbreaks of food poisoning
- BBC Watchdog inundated with complaints of illness at Egyptian resort, Red Sea Holiday Village
- Food poisoning believed to be the cause of so many falling ill at the First Choice Holiday Village Red Sea
- Illness outbreaks strike again at the Holiday Village Red Sea