Multiple holidaymakers have contacted YourHolidayClaims after having their family holidays devastated by hand, foot and mouth disease, at the Globales Binimar Apartments in Menorca.
If you too have had a family package holiday plagued by hand, foot and mouth disease, then you may be entitled to make a no win no fee claim for holiday illness compensation!
To learn more about the merits of making a claim, call the YourHolidayClaims team now on 0330 100 2851.
Or if you are unavailable to discuss your claim over the phone right now, you can arrange for us to contact you at a more suitable time by starting your claim online.
Menorca misery as hand, foot and mouth disease hits the Globales Binimar Apartments
- Holidaymakers fall victim to the illness at the three star resort
- Some of those affected turn to YourHolidayClaims for legal advice
- This is the latest in a long line of resorts which has experienced hand, foot and mouth problems this summer
The legal team here at YourHolidayClaims are aware of a potential hand, foot and mouth disease outbreak Globales Binimar Apartments in Menorca, Spain.
This comes after we received enquiries from recent guests of the resort, who claim to have had their holidays ruined by an outbreak of the illness.
Hand, foot and mouth disease is a highly contagious condition that mainly affects children, and lasts for around 7 to 10 days.
Early symptoms of the illness can include a sore throat and high temperature, however as time passes other symptoms such as mouth ulcers and a skin rash will begin to appear.
What to do if hand, foot and mouth disease strikes on holday
If you or one of your family members contract hand, foot and mouth disease whist on holiday, it is crucial that you take the following steps:
- If possible, report the illness to your tour operator representative
- Drink plenty of fluids to avoid dehydration
- If your symptoms do not improve visit a local pharmacy or onsite doctor
- Gather evidence e.g. pictures of any rashes that develop or examples of poor hotel hygiene
- Confer with other guests at the hotel to discover whether or not more holidaymakers have been affected
Get your claim on track today!
The travel law team at YourHolidayClaims have a 99% success rate when it comes to converting claims, meaning you can be confident of getting the result that you want with us in your corner.
So receive our expert legal advice today, by answering a few quick questions regarding your case on our online enquiry form.
Or if you would rather discuss the claims process in more detail with one of our knowledgeable legal advisors, you can do so by calling 0330 100 2851 now.