Anne Thomson and the team at Your Holiday Claims are currently dealing with more than 50 Club Mac Alcudia holiday illness claims.
The first cases of illness this summer date back to May 2014 and include people who have been hospitalised. We are still being contacted by those affected, all with similar symptoms of diarrhoea, sickness and stomach cramps.
We are still reading on TripAdvisor of people falling ill. From reading the reviews it would appear that the âbugâ is still not totally under control.
Guests have said âthere is a real problem with a sickness bugâ at the Club Mac. One holidaymaker said that, even though anti-bacterial gel had been brought in, it did not seem to be combating the âbugâ as many are still suffering.
Some holidaymakers have blamed âundercooked chickenâ and others have accused the pool, stating âgiven all the rubbish and mess I saw on the bottom of the Saturno pool, I suspect this is being spread around by the pools.â
Head of Travel Law at Your Holiday Claims, Anne Thomson said: âI am desperately saddened with the ongoing reports of illness at the Club Mac. The first outbreak of illness was in May â we are now in September and nearing the end of summer and still people are still experiencing illness.â
Are you still on holiday and suffering illness at the Club Mac? If so follow heres some tips to help you:
- Seek prompt medical attention, ensuring you receive a copy of your medical record.
- Keep receipts for anything you purchase in relation to your illness.
- Report the issue to the representative and take a copy of the complaint.
- If possible take photographic evidence to support your claims, showing any health and safety concerns.
Have you returned and still suffering illness?
- Book an appointment to see your GP when you return, you may need to provide a stool sample.
- To ensure you receive the maximum compensation you may be entitled to, its important to seek legal advice and speak directly to a holiday illness expert.
- Tour operators are notorious for undervaluing claims. If you attempt to deal with the tour operator directly, you may accept a woefully inadequate offer.
Why choose us?
You can rest assured, when Your Holiday Claims are handling your case, your claim will be maximised.
Anne Thomson and her team have over 50 years combined experience in this area of law. We are one of the UKs leading holiday claims specialists, helping hundreds of holidaymakers claim the compensation they deserve. You can be confident in choosing Your Holiday Claims to represent you. You will receive an unrivalled service and professional advice resulting in the best possible outcome for your claim.
Claim the compensation you may be entitled to â start your claim today
If you have had your hard earned holiday ruined due to illness at the Club Mac, call our helpline today on 0330 100 2851Â to speak directly to a highly qualified, experienced holiday illness expert.
Alternatively, if you would like to arrange a call back request, simply complete the online contact form on our website and we will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
Latest outbreaks of illness at Club Mac Alcudia
- Seventy holidaymakers seek compensation after holiday hell at Club Mac Alcudia
- Sickness saga continues â Cryptosporidium reported at the Club Mac Alcudia
- âDisgusting foodâ to blame for illness at Club Mac Alcudia
- Guests are again reporting illness at the Club MAC Alcudia