YourHolidayClaims have been made aware of a possible illness outbreak which is hindering multiple holidays at the at the Royalton Punta Cana hotel, Dominican Republic.
If you’ve had a hard earned package holiday which has been ruined by illness within the past 3 years, then you could make a successful claim for compensation.
To get your claim on track and potentially receive thousands of pounds, provide us with a few quick details and start your claim online.
Or, you can find our whether or not you have a claim by calling us today on 0330 100 2851.
Stays ruined by food poisoning outbreaks at Royalton Punta Cana
- Reports of food poisoning at all-inclusive Dominican Republic hotel posted on TripAdvisor
- Holidaymaker requires hospital treatment after suffering stomach cramps and diarrhoea
- Guest turns to the holiday claims solicitors at YourHolidayClaims for help to make a claim
Numerous British holidaymakers have taken to TripAdvisor in recent weeks to report food poisoning outbreaks at Royalton Punta Cana.
One guest from Nottingham described the “honeymoon from hell” after experiencing symptoms of “terrible stomach cramps, diarrhoea and vomiting…for 10 of the 14 days”.
Another holidaymaker claimed both they and their partner suffered “severe food poisoning” which left them confined to their room for the final 2 days of the holiday.
Guests have even reported their illness cost them “nearly $700 with travel, hospital bills and medication”.
Our experienced travel law solicitors’ thoughts
“We are currently aware of a large number of holidaymakers who have been affected by food poisoning outbreaks at Royalton Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic.
“I would encourage anyone else who has fallen ill on holiday to contact our expert holiday claims team as soon as possible.
“If your holiday took place within the last 3 years, you may be entitled to claim compensation for the illness you have suffered, the loss of enjoyment of the holiday and any out of pocket expenses you have incurred”.
Expert solicitor at YourHolidayClaims
Speak to the experts at YourHolidayClaims
For more information on how our dedicated holiday claims experts can help you make a no win, no fee claim for compensation, contact YourHolidayClaims today.
To speak directly to a holiday claims expert, call us on 0330 100 2851 now.
Alternatively, if you’re unable to discuss your claim on the phone right now you can arrange a call back from us at a more suitable time for you by launching your claim online.
Check out some of our Dominican success stories below:
- £8,740 compensation victory for family sick and bitten in the Dominican Republic
- £3,800 compensation pay out for dream Dominican Republic family honeymoon ruined by illness
- West midlands holidaymaker celebrates £2,135 compensation victory following food poisoning in the Dominican Republic
- Holidaymaker receives £2,046 compensation after illness dashed their Dominican dreams