Hundreds of British holidaymakers have been struck down with severe symptoms of food poisoning at the Sentido Perissia Hotel in Turkey during August, 2013.
We are representing clients who have been affected and urge anyone who has suffered food poisoning at this resort to speak to our team of expert holiday illness solicitors.
Sentido Perissia is promoted and sold by Thomas Cook amongst others and is a 5-star hotel which runs on an all inclusive basis. Holidaymakers can choose from 6 restaurants within the resort including one large restaurant where food is served buffet style, believed to be the cause of the widespread outbreak of illness amongst guests.
If you have been affected by food poisoning at the Sentido Perissia in Turkey, below is a guide to advise you of what action to take:
- Seek urgent medical help at the hotel
- Keep all receipts for medication and out-of-pocket expenses
- Make an official/written complaint to your holiday representative at the hotel
- Complain to the hotel management
- Refuse to eat any more food at the hotel
- Do not swim in the swimming pools if the water has been contaminated with faeces or if it appears murky/grimy
- Drink as much bottled water as possible to keep rehydrated
- Make a note of the contact details of other holidaymakers who have suffered similar symptoms at your hotel
- Do not be fobbed off with excuses of ´too much sun´ or ´over indulgence´ by the tour representative
- Take photographs of anything which may help your claim, such as dirty food serving areas
- Contact Your Holiday Claims, a division of Farnworth Rose Solicitors, as soon as possible – you do not need to wait until you arrive back in the UK
- Refuse any offer of vouchers or compensation until you have sought professional legal advice from Your Holiday Claims
How we can help you after food poisoning at the Sentido Perissia, Turkey
If you have been ill during your stay at Sentido Perissia, we will help you to make a successful claim for compensation, including compensation for any financial loss or out of pocket expenses you have incurred too.
Every year we successfully recover millions of pounds worth of compensation for British holidaymakers throughout the UK who have suffered holiday illness due to poor food and hygiene standards abroad.
We are here to help you get the justice you deserve and to receive the maximum compensation due to you on a no win, no fee basis.
To make a claim, or if you would simply like more information today please call 0330 100 2851 to speak directly to an experienced holiday illness solicitor.