Many British holidaymakers have been struck down with food poisoning at the Chich Khan Hotel in Tunisia during July and August, 2013.
The Chich Khan Hotel in Hammamet is promoted and sold by Thomas Cook amongst others and is a 4-star hotel.
The solicitors at Your Holiday Claims are assisting many holidaymakers to make successful claims for compensation. It appears there have been a lot of people who have been affected by the recent outbreak of illness.
We recommend that you seek medical attention straight away if you think you have suffered food poisoning, or any other holiday sickness during your stay at this hotel straight away.
Here is a guide to also advise you of what action to take if you have suffered illness while on holiday in Chich Khan, Tunisia:
- Seek medical assistance at your hotel as soon as possible
- Report your illness to the holiday representative and to the hotel management
- Refuse offers of compensation or vouchers from the tour operator until you have contacted Your Holiday Claims, a division of Farnworth Rose
- Take photographs of anything which may help you claim, such as unhygienic food serving areas
- Keep a copy of receipts for any medical expenses you have incurred, including medical care, treatment, travel expenses and any other out-of-pocket expenses.
- Ask other holidaymakers if they have also been ill, and keep a note of their contact details
- If you are hospitalised, insist on taking a copy of all medical notes with you when you are discharged
- Seek medical advice from your own doctor when you return to the UK
- Contact Your Holiday Complaints at your earliest convenience â you donÂ´t have to wait until you return to the UK
How we can help you if you suffer illness at the Chich Khan Hotel, Tunisia
If you have suffered a holiday illness or symptoms of food poisoning, we will help you to make a successful claim for compensation, including compensation for any financial loss or out of pocket expenses you have also incurred too, including medical care, treatment and travel expenses. Would you like to find out more about how you can claim for illness in Tunisia.
To find out how much compensation you could be entitled to, contact us on 0330 100 2851Â for free legal advice. No win no fee.
For more information how our experts can help you make a claim for food poisoning on holiday, take a look at our food poisoning compensation claims page.