As we have previously reported on outbreaks of illness at the Jaz Mirabel Park in May 2014 we were shocked to be reading of further complaints on TripAdvisor.
Guests at the hotel have complained of suffering from water infections, ear infections, chest infections, diarrhoea and sickness.
A reviewer on TripAdvisor has sadly been suffering from illness for nine days and has said that there is an âepidemicâ at the resort. Others have complained about the service and cleanliness of the hotel stating it ânosedivedâ after a few days.
Many have complained of a code brown situation at the Jaz Mirabel Park on numerous occasions, saying âthe pools were closed 5 or 6 times due to faecal deposits.â
Tracy Stansfield, an experienced solicitor at Your Holiday Claims, said: âIf swimming pools are contaminated by faeces, people may fall ill. The most common infections contracted by this contamination are Giardia,Â E. coli, Shigella and Cryptosporidium, all of which are very unpleasant. Although chemicals are used to control germs in swimming pools, often they cannot act quickly enough, resulting in germs multiplying.â
Are you still on holiday and suffering illness at the Jaz Mirabel Park? If so here are some tips to help you:
- Seek prompt medical attention, ensuring you receive a copy of your medical record.
- Keep receipts for anything you purchase in relation to your illness.
- Report the issue to the representative and take a copy of the complaint.
- If possible take photographic evidence to support your claims, showing any health and safety concerns.
Have you returned and still suffering illness?
- Book an appointment to see your GP when you return, you may need to provide a stool sample.
- To ensure you receive the maximum compensation you may be entitled to, its important to seek legal advice and speak directly to a holiday illness expert.
- Tour operators are notorious for undervaluing claims. If you attempt to deal with the tour operator directly, you may accept a woefully inadequate offer.
Why choose us?
In pursuing independent legal advice you can rest assured that your claim will be maximised. Anne Thomson, Head of Travel Law at Your Holiday Claims, has over 30 years experience in this area of law and has helped hundreds of holidaymakers receive compensation for illness suffered abroad. Your Holiday Claims is one of the UKs foremost holiday claims specialists, therefore you can be confident that we will deal with your claim effectively and will obtain the best possible outcome.
Claim the compensation you may be entitled to â start your claim today
If you have had your hard earned holiday ruined and been affected by the outbreak of illness at the Jaz Mirabel Park, call our helpline today on 0330 100 2851Â to speak directly to a highly qualified, experienced holiday illness expert.
Alternatively, if you would like to arrange a call back request, simply complete the online contact form on our website and we will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
- Holidays ruined by illness and ant infections at Jaz Mirabel Park, Egypt
- Illness outbreak affects British holidays at Jaz Mirabel Park