Flea bites, undercooked food and poor hygiene standards are amongst some of the most recent “terrible” reviews holidaymakers have warned other British holidaymakers about the four star all-inclusive hotel.
At Your Holiday Claims we have also recently been made aware of guests reportedly suffering from ear infections, thought to be caused as a result of the swimming pool water, amidst reports of people suffering symptoms of suspected food poisoning.
On TripAdvisor, a gentleman from Blackburn said: “I wouldn’t feed my dog the food they were serving.
He added: “When we spoke to a few people about the food, people were saying how ill they had been, so we spoke to the rep and complained.
“The next morning, we woke up with flea bites all over us, including our four month old baby!
A holidaymaker from Ireland who has also just returned from their stay said: “We were unfortunate to all come down with food poisoning, a running theme if you read a few of the reviews.
The onsite doctor referred to this as “traveller’s tummy” blaming traveling from a cold country to a hot one as the cause despite doing a blood test and diagnosing bacterial gastroenteritis, a common name for food poisoning
Anne Thomson, Head of Travel Law at Your Holiday Claims comments: I am sorely disappointed to hear of people’s holidays being disrupted as a result of what appears to have been due to poor food and hygiene failings within this establishment.
“Travellers’ diarrhoea is commonly caused as a result of eating or drinking contaminated food or water which can cause nasty symptoms of illness, such as sickness, diarrhoea and vomiting.
“If left untreated, people can become extremely poorly and I would urge anyone who has suffered any form of gastric illness during their stay at this resort to get in touch with either myself or a member of the Your Holiday Claims Team.
“I’m concerned that there have also been reports of guests suffering ear infections. Whether a holidaymaker has suffered gastric illness or an ear infection, do contact us for further advice and guidance with regard to making a claim for compensation.
“It is important that both the tour operator and the hotel management take the recent complaints seriously and I hope they carry out the appropriate action to prevent future holidaymakers from becoming ill during their stay here”.
Have you been ill during your stay at the Coral Sea Aqua Club hotel in Sharm el Sheikh?
At Your Holiday Claims, our team of holiday illness solicitors has 50 years’ combined experience in successfully handling compensation claims for holidaymakers that have had their holiday ruined by falling ill in Sharm el Sheikh.
If you have been ill during your stay at the Coral Sea Aqua Club, we have the background knowledge and expertise to help you claim the compensation you may be entitled to.
Start your claim
For more information and to discuss how much your claim may be worth, contact us today on 0330 100 2851 or alternatively, if you would like to arrange a call back request, simply complete the online contact form on our website and we will be in touch with you as soon as possible.