Can I make a claim for compensation if I am involved in an accident abroad?

sick sid

People are often confused and do not know where to turn to for help if they have suffered an injury abroad. At Your Holiday Claims we can help.

British holidaymakers who travel on package holidays are entitled to bring a claim for compensation against their tour operator, if they are injured in an accident in the hotel, or on a transfer or on an excursion, if the accident was not their fault.

Adults have three years to bring a  whilst children have until their 21st birthday to issue proceedings. We encourage all of our clients to proceed with their claim as soon as possible, whilst the details of the accident or injury are still fresh in their minds.

If you are unlucky enough to be injured whilst on holiday, not only will you have pain and suffering from your injury but your holiday may also be ruined and you may incur expensive medical fees and other  out of pocket expenses. We aim to offer all the support and advice you need to help you make a claim for the compensation that you deserve.

Contact us to today to enquire about making an accident abroad claim

Our team of holiday claims specialists have 50 years’ combined experience and have helped to recover millions of pounds for holidaymakers across the UK who have suffered from accidents on holiday.

We can offer you the advice and guidance that you need and will strive to achieve the best possible outcome of your holiday accident claim.

For a free, no obligation initial consultation, contact us on 0330 100 2851 or simply compete the online contact form for a quick response.

If you’d like more information on how our holiday accident claim solicitors can help you, take a look at our holiday accident abroad page.

Get in touch with one of our team

If you would like more information on how to make a claim for holiday illness, or would like some advice to determine if you could have a successful claim, speak to our team of professional experts who cover a wide range of legal matters, from loss of income due to holiday illness to serious injury claims. Contact us today on 0330 100 2851.

Book your call with one of our holiday claims experts
If you or any members of your family have fallen ill on holiday in the last 3 years, or been involved in an accident abroad, you may be entitled to compensation and we are here to help.

So start the process today by calling our holiday claims experts on 0330 100 2851, or simply complete the online contact form below to arrange a quick call-back. We look forward to helping you.
Contact Us Today
Contact Us Today

The Latest Illness Outbreaks & Advice from YHC

Comments from our happy clients

Trevor and I would like to take this opportunity to thank you and your team who helped us in our successful claim. It is such a relief to be able to now put this behind us. Many thanks for all your hard work and for all you have done for us.
Bryonie and Trevor Price
I would like to thank Anne Thomson for all her help, understanding and patience throughout my claim.
Jacqui Taylor
Following my family becoming ill on holiday and my 2 year old daughter becoming particularly unwell, I contacted Anne at Your Holiday Claims from an internet search to see what I could do in regards to bringing this to my holiday company’s attention.
Emma Sheridan
I would like to thank Tracy Stansfield for the work she has carried out for me and assisting me in getting justice against the tour operator.
Dave Robertson
Having never thought to have contacted a solicitor to pursue a claim for compensation before, I am glad that I instructed Your Holiday Claims to deal with my claim following a holiday illness I suffered during my stay in Egypt.
Christopher Whitwell
We are very happy with the outcome of our case, especially as we were not offered anything from the tour operator we had booked our holiday with.
Dianne Cherry
Start your claimtoday! See ourSuccess Stories
Can I make a claim for compensation if I am involved in an accident abroad?